0333 320 8770 info@invalesco.co.uk

Our Leeds Office

Based in West Yorkshire, our Leeds office is located on Wellington Street in the heart of Leeds' city centre. Our office is easily accessible from the city centre and has a multi-storey car park behind us.


West One
114 Wellington Street
Leeds, LS1 1BA
T: 0113 390 4292
Email: info@invalesco.co.uk

Opening Hours

Monday to Friday – 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays – Closed


Leeds Family Law Solicitors

If you are seeking family legal advice in Leeds, then our solicitors may be able to help. We understand that the legal process can be intimidating; however, our expert solicitors here in Leeds are here to offer guidance, support and advice to your family in each area of family law in any way we can.
Our team of solicitors have over 40 years of experience within family law, so we understand that each situation is different. Whether it’s pre/post-nuptial agreements or children arrangements, we handle all of our cases with professionalism. All of our services are tailored to handle your and your family’s requirements.

What Areas Are Served By Invalesco’s Leeds Family Law Services?

We currently operate in Leeds and Wetherby, as well as serving the communities in and around both areas, too. This includes:
Oakwood, Whinmoor, Aberford, Scarcroft, Shardwell, Bardsey, and York. If you need a local and friendly team of family lawyers, don’t hesitate to contact Invalesco today.

But Enough About Us, Let’s Talk About You

We offer a free-of-charge, no-obligation, initial appointment. To arrange this, please either provide your details below or contact one of our offices:


Offices 5-7, Parkhill Business Centre Annexe, Walton Road,
Wetherby, LS22 5DZ
T: 01937 538 100
E: info@invalesco.co.uk


West One, 114 Wellington Street,
Leeds, LS1 1BA
T: 0113 390 4292
E: info@invalesco.co.uk

Frequently Asked Questions

What is a Prenuptial Agreement?

A prenup or prenuptial agreement is an agreement made between a couple before they marry. It concerns the ownership of their respective property and assets should the marriage fail. It outlines how the assets will be divided or handled if the marriage ends.

Do You Need a Solicitor For a Pre-Nup?

For a prenuptial agreement to be legally binding, both parties must seek advice from a divorce and family law solicitor.

Can I Write My Own Post-Nuptial Agreement?

Yes, it is possible to write your own post-nuptial agreement. As it is a complex legal document, we’d recommend a solicitor outline the agreement to ensure no bias from either party.

What Is The Difference Between Civil Partnership And Marriage?

The main difference between a civil partnership and a marriage is that a civil partnership is entered into by signing the civil partnership schedule. Marriage, on the other hand, is entered into by signing the marriage schedule and with vows. 

How Do I Register a Civil Partnership?

You can register your civil partnership in any registry office or venue approved by the registered civil partnerships. You and your partner must sign a civil partnership document before two witnesses and a registrar. 

How Long Does Court Order Last?

Any contract that is laid out regarding childcare arrangements is usually legally binding until the child is 16 years of age. After this, the child can decide how much time they want to spend with the parent with whom they do not live.

How To Apply For Full Custody?

If you would like full custody of your child or children, you must apply for a Child Agreement Order, which confirms that the child or children will only live with you. For this to occur, you must work with a solicitor who can help you move through the necessary processes and paperwork.

Can I Get Legal Aid For a Child Arrangement Order?

Child Arrangement Orders are subject to legal aid if the party seeking legal aid is trying to protect the child from the other party or is a victim of domestic abuse from the other party. This is subject to means and merits tests and requires specific documentary proof to be obtained.